Reprorubber offers numerous advantages over other hard-copy replicating materials:
• Quick casting – zero shrinkage
• No release agent required – will not stick to part
• Surface finish replication is exact with excellent optical properties easily checked on an optical comparator or video inspection machine
• Copies can be re-copied from original mould
• Replicas are permanent – will not leach out, ooze out, or gas out
• No more 16 hour cure time as with RTV silicones
• More accurate than all other RTV compounds
Original Reprorubber® Thin Pour - Final Colour: LIGHT GREEN
For internal-shape applications where a thin pour will completely fill the cavity without voids. A complete replica casting is quickly formed.
• Manipulation time is approx 2 minutes and cure time is approximately 10 minutes
• Start to finish: approximately 12 minutes
• Kits include graduated mixing cups, wooden spatulas and instructions
Original Reprorubber® Quick Setting Putty - Final Colour: LIGHT BLUE
Roll two equal-sized balls of catalyst putty and base putty and simply knead them together like dough. Excellent for external shapes.
Simply spread over master pushing down with fingers and wait for cure 8-10minutes. Manipulation time is 1 to 2 minutes. Therefore 12 minutes start to finish.
You can also cast internal shapes and cavities but some pressure should be applied such as a weighted object on top.
New Reprorubber® Orange – Medium Body Pre-filled Cartridges - Final Colour: ORANGE
New Medium Body (Medium Viscosity – Medium Durometer) casting material ideal for both internal and external applications. Disposable pre-filled dual barrel 50ml cartridges can quickly dispense casting material utilising the REPRO-MIX II Gun System.
• Mix time: 15-30 seconds and cure time is 5-6 minutes
• Start to finish: 6-8 minutes
Quick Dispense Cartridge System Kit
Contains everything you need to easily create highly accurate, zero shrinkage replicas. Each kit includes 1 each:
• Repro-Mix II reusable dispensing gun
• 6 each 50ml pre-filled Reprorubber disposable cartridges
• 15 disposable mixing nozzles
• 2 micro injector snap-on nozzles
• Deluxe fitted carrying case
|THIN POUR||MEDIUM BODY ORANGE||QUICK SETTING PUTTY|
|15-30 seconds||15-30 seconds||Approximately 1 minute|
|Working Time (Manipulation Time)||2 minutes||2.5 minutes||1-2 minutes (from beginning of mix)|
|Setting Time (at room temperature)||10-15 minutes||5-6 minutes||8-10 minutes|
|Dimensional Stability||less than 0.50%||less than 0.40%||less than 0.25%|
|Tear Strength||44 pounds per sq. inch||300 pounds per sq. inch||105 pounds per sq. inch|
|Elongation||60% at break||70% at break||6.3% at break|
|Durometer (Shore A-2)||30 (at 15 minutes)||40 (at 10 minutes)||50 (at 7 minutes)|
|Temperature Stability||1 week @ 23°C (72°F)||1 week @ 23°C (72°F)||1 week @ 23°C (72°F)|