Baty R600 - Profile Projector
The Baty R600 with its 600mm (24") screen and high specification, presents the capability to make simple comparative non-contact measurement through to complex programmed measuring sequences with SPC capability and automatic edge detection.
The horizontal light beam configuration is ideally suited to large machined or turned workpieces for mounting in
vee blocks and centres, or customised features.
• 600mm (24") screen with 90º cross lines and chart clips
• Heavy duty workstage with 450mm x 200mm (18" x 8") measuring range and 2 machine slots for workpiece holders
• Angular rotation of ± 15º on workstage for measuring threadforms or cutting tools
• Vertical 200mm (8") Y axis power driven with joystick control
• Lens magnification choice - 5x (single lens mount), 10x, 20x, 25x, 50x, 100x
• 4 position rotating lens turret for ease of lens changing (excluding 5x)
• Profile illumination with halogen lamp and green filter
• Screen hood and curtains for use in bright ambient light conditions
• Digital angle measurement
• 0.5 micron measurement
GXL: Incorporates geometric functions for skew alignment, circle, Line, angle and radius measurement. Pitch circle diameter and construction of intersection points etc. Tolerancing and simple reporting also included.
GXL-E: As GXL with screen mounted automatic profile edge sensor. As an option the sensor can be fitted internally.
FT-2: Complete TOUCH SCREEN DRO with 2D Fusion touch software. Full geometric functionality, view of measured part can be printed as a fully dimensioned drawing. Full reporting capability includes, SPC, tabulated details with pass / fail analysis, auto link to Excel and auto sequence programming feature. Windows O/S and built in 19" portrait touch screen monitor in a rugged all steel housing.
FT-2E: Complete TOUCH SCREEN DRO with 2D Fusion Touch software as above. Built-in optical edge detection allows data points to be taken ‘on the fly’ as the projected image is passed under the screenmounted fibre optic sensor. An internally mounted edge sensor is available as an option on all ‘R’ series projectors.
AB-2-CNC: Fusion PC based measuring system, motorised X & Y axis with joystick control and CNC position programming for automatic measuring, produces dimensioned part drawing. Includes geometric functions and tolerancing, SPC, full reporting with pass/fail analysis, auto Excel link & auto sequence program, includes external edge sensor.
|Field of view||120 (4.72)||60 (2.36)||30 (1.18)||24 (.94)||12 (.47)||6 (1.72)|
|Working Distance||245 (9.64)||135 (5.31)||132 (5.19)||106 (4.17)||93 (3.15)||50 (1.96)|
|Maximum||292 (9.64)||343 (13.50)||343 (13.50)||343 (13.50)||343 (13.50)||195 (7.75)|
|Working Diameter||406 (18.98)||343 (13.50)||343 (13.50)||343 (13.50)||343 (13.50)||235 (9.25)|