Universal Hardness Tester CV-700
Rockwell, Vickers, Brinell, traditional dead weight hardness tester with an analogue Rockwell scale and analogue microscope readings.
Ideal for use in education or general metal working workshops. Limited test loads ranging between 31.25kgf and 187.5kgf.
• Dead-weight universal hardness tester with solid design
• Rockwell, Brinell and Vickers testing procedures combined in one tester
• Sliding table between indenter and measuring microscope
• Magnification by 3 objective lenses giving up to 150x magnification (optional)
• Conforms to DIN-EN-ISO 6506, 6507, 6508 and ASTM
• Simple test cycle by operation lever
• Test load range up to 187.5kgf
• Elevating spindle with precision guide bush, high precision bearings to eliminate
back-lash from the system