XT THREADS - THE BEST WAY TO MEASURE INTERNAL THREAD DIAMETERS
Each of these application heads can be fitted directly to our Bluetooth XT range of internal micrometers in seconds for fast, efficient use with incredibly accurate results that can be digitally recorded.
Custom Thread Gauging
If our generic thread anvil profile is not suitable for your application, please contact us with your requirements and our team will design a bespoke head, perfectly tailored to fit your specific application. Our custom application heads can be fitted directly onto our XT range of internal micrometers to create a flexible, modular measuring system.
Thread Head (THRH) and Thread Ring (THRR) product codes lead times = 5-7 days (subject to stock)
Custom thread gauge lead-time = 2-4 weeks
For custom gauging, please submit an engineering drawing of your component to be measured.
Individual Thread Gauging Heads
- M4 – M300 (metric)
- No8 – 12” (imperial)
- Metric, UN, Buttress, Acme, Trapezoidal, Ball screw and non-standard forms available
- Left and right handed available
- 2 Point or 3 Point available
- Very rapid measurement of threads
- Reduce machining time by giving the operator an actual measurement when forming the thread
- Negates the need for many different hard gauges, incl. pre/post plate, pre/post H/T, different classes, etc. Therefore annual re-calibration costs reduced massively
- Effective (Functional), Pitch & Major measurement
- Calibrate from thread rings (Plain ring for Major Diameter)
- Rings marked with actual PD
- Each of these application heads can be fitted directly to our Bluetooth XT range of internal micrometers in seconds for fast, efficient use with incredibly accurate results that can be digitally recorded.